A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jossalyn Emslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jossalyn Emslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emslie
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Emslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emslie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Emslie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jossalyn T Emslie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jossalyn T. Emslie practice?
- Dr. Jossalyn Emslie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jossalyn Emslie practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sierra Madre, CA.
See Sierra Madre Primary Care Doctors.