A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jossalyn Emslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jossalyn Emslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emslie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Emslie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jossalyn Turner Emslie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jossalyn T. Emslie practice?
- Dr. Jossalyn Emslie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jossalyn Emslie practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sierra Madre, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA.
See Sierra Madre Primary Care Doctors and Sierra Madre General Practitioners.