Dr. Jossie Mccloud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jossie Mccloud?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jossie Mccloud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2013

Uneducated impatient doctor of the year!

I would like to nominate the worse doctor of the year. Mrs. Jossie Burton. Let me take a minute to explain why. I have never been associated with an impatient rude doctor in my life. I am uninsured because I am switching jobs. I have been seeing her for months now. Not only has she not taking the time to read my record but every appointment she rushes me out and cuts me off. She is not caring or concerned with my well being I truly believe that. I have been to the health department in many different states and it saddens me that I haven't really came across such a rude and uninformed doctor. If she isn't familiar with something she brushes it off because I guess her pride wont let her admit I suck at my job. I know this sounds like I am coming from an angry place well that is because I am. When you are going through multiple problems and just need medical attention yet the doctor available in your situation doesn't care to acknowledge all your symptoms or pay close enough attn. to your medical history or medicine history to know what medicines you haven't or have taken is just sad. I really feel sorry for her. Her attitude is gross and she really needs another profession.

August 28th, 2009

rushes, unprofessional, , and rude

in four visits I have yet to tell her all the symptoms I am experiencing. She cuts me off and tells me I need to make another appointment. I have no insurance. She was assigned to me as my primary physician through the DCH. After one visit with her which she cut off everything I tried to explain to her I had my sister come in with me. She has been rude to my sister too. When my sister explained that she also has some of the medical problems I have and she just wanted me to be treated so I would not suffer as long as she did DR JB asked, "Are you related?" My sister answered that she was my sister. DR JB said, "by blood?" Well, DUH! why else was all this family medical history being given? She told me when my ultrasound showed my liver enlarged at 17.5 she doesn't know what that means because she doesn't know what normal is. I looked it up and it is 8-10 for a woman. She did liver enzyme function and that was normal, so she hasn't pursued it any further. My neck has been swelling at the base for months and I suddenly in the last month it increased an inch in my neck..she ran TSH at my sister's insistence and told us the result was normal. My sister insisted she give us the number for the TSH, finally she told us it was 3.2. and I had normal thyroid. My sister asked if she would then at least check it again in 6 months because normal thyroid is .4 - 2.5. She told us she was not concerned with my thyroid. My sister has hypothyroidism and explained that hers was undiagnosed for years even tho she was symptomatic but fell in the "normal" range. (she has not yet allowed me to tell her of any of the hypothyroid symptoms I have) DR JB stated she was not concerned with any of my symptoms. My sister pointed out my neck and demanded how could I be normal even in the normal range if my thyroid is swollen...so THEN Dr JB gave us an order for a US of thyroid and said return in 3 months. I had the US done on the 12th. My sister got the report as soon as we could from the radiologist and made the earliest available appointment with her. It was today...the 27th. The US showed thyroidmeagly and 2.5 nodule on the right side and .8 nodule on the left side. So today she comes in and asked my sister if she has a credit card because I will need surgery. She told my sister I need an ENT My sister was a practicing CPC for years...she says I need an endocrinologist. I have no insurance. I am on a waiting list for a gallbladder surgery. I am in constant pain I have been for over two months now. Dr doesn't want to give me any pain medicaiton refills. She has told me today she only prescribes pain medication for chronic pain when the source is identified. I asked if the enlarged liver could have anything to do with the pain. I do have an inflamed gallbladder and multiple gallstones. She said gallstones do not cause constant pain. I told her I think there is something else because I am so swollen and I have constant pain in my abdomen and behind my shoulder blade. She said if I have pain all the time she can't help me. It is clear to me she does not want to treat me. I have tried to tell her long before now about the pain. My abdomen is swollen so that I appear pregnant. Maybe it isn't just the gallstones? Maybe it's the liver? Or what else? I can only hope when the surgeon that takes the gallbladder out is looking that he will see if there is something else. In the meantime she just acts like I am drug seeking. She would not have even ordered the thyroid scan if my sister had not called her on it. My sister recognised my tiredness and my hoarseness and difficulty swallowing as symptoms of thyroid disease...add that to the fact that I suddenly gained 30 pounds about 6 months ago...now I have gained 4 more. And I am hardly eating because everything I eat makes the pain worse. I have been eating a few crackers and sliced turkey breast. A few vegetables, but I have terrible indigestion and gas. It is not flatulence, it is like trapped gas under my ribcage. I have not even been able to tell her about that either. I didn't even get to tell this doctor that I have been having difficulty swallowing until today. And she had the gall to say when I pointed that the neck has now enlarged visibly on the right side, when before it was at the base, she said, "Well all that wasn't there before" When I tried to tell her she told me I needed to make another appointment. She never has so much as felt my neck. So, I have no confidence in her. She never called us back with the results of the gallbladder scan. My sister called for the results and was told Dr wanted us to make an appointment for the results. We did. She did not call us with the results of the thyroid scan, so my sister got them. Dr didn't like that today, either. Too bad we couldn't have seen ahead of time that this dr was just going to be rude and uncaring regardless. We tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. We thought maybe she was just stressed with too many patients. She remains down right cold. We have to try to get medicaid for me, I guess. I don't know what I am facing. But, I don't recommend her. What I have here is no choice. If I were at the office without my sister this Dr would have given me a well woman visit last month and been done with me. What about all the other people who have no knowledge of medical disease ? What if I had not had my sis ter insist that I needed to get my pain in my abdomen and the swelling in my neck checked out? This doctor wants to treat one thing each visit. Forbid if you get too many symptoms...just suffer or die.

April 21st, 2009

A new breed of doctor

She has unparalleled bedside manner and does not rush through her observation. She provides a learned assessment and provides an avant- garde approach to care and her findings are reviewed with her patients in "easy speak".

September 12th, 2017