A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josue Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josue Gabriel, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josue Gabriel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josue P Gabriel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Josue P. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Josue Gabriel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josue Gabriel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wilton Manors, FL and Leawood, KS.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.