A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josue Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josue Gabriel, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josue Gabriel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josue P Gabriel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Josue P. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Josue Gabriel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josue Gabriel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wilton Manors, FL and Leawood, KS.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.