Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome Dr show details Awesome Dr
by Priscilla MontezDeOca on Mar 2nd, 2016

We have enjoyed having Dr Molina as our children's primary care. He is always very courteous and takes the time to explain every thing during the visit. He always makes sure all our questions are answered before we leave the office. Sometimes the wait is a little long. But I believe it's because he's thorough and doesn't complete the visit until he's sure you completely understand. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Never again show details Never again
by Rick on Oct 12th, 2015

Their office staff is far less than courteous, never on time and his P.A. is completely out of touch.

Horrible wait time show details Horrible wait time
Aug 4th, 2015

Dr. MOLINA is a great doc very good w children. But now he is apart of Communicare Pediatrics and you will wait very long at least 45 min past your apt time. It never fails every time I bring my child we wait and wait. It is horrible now..especially if you need to get back to work or school etc.

mom of 5 show details mom of 5
Feb 26th, 2013

This doctor is great! He explains things until you have an understanding. My kids kept getting unusual things that I had never heard of and this doctor has been pin point each time. Then the explaining is in plain English not doctor terms. He's great with kids.

Dr. is so rude show details Dr. is so rude
Apr 11th, 2012

I took my daughter as a walk in ....and he told me walkings are for sickness ....so rude ..