Dr. Josue Molina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josue Molina?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Josue Molina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**

This is by far one of the best pediatricians ever. His bedside manners are phenomenal I trust no other providers with my children. He has explained every medical situation regarding my boys & has discuss plan of treatment before we leave and not in a hurry to answer any questions. He's extremely courteous and has the best patience ever. I highly recommend Dr Molina I have trusted this pediatrician with my boys medical care for the past 15 years and will continue to do so. I have absolutely no problem getting my kids in without an appt when they need to be seen sooner.

March 2nd, 2016

Awesome Dr

We have enjoyed having Dr Molina as our children's primary care. He is always very courteous and takes the time to explain every thing during the visit. He always makes sure all our questions are answered before we leave the office. Sometimes the wait is a little long. But I believe it's because he's thorough and doesn't complete the visit until he's sure you completely understand. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 12th, 2015

Never again

Their office staff is far less than courteous, never on time and his P.A. is completely out of touch.

August 4th, 2015

Horrible wait time

Dr. MOLINA is a great doc very good w children. But now he is apart of Communicare Pediatrics and you will wait very long at least 45 min past your apt time. It never fails every time I bring my child we wait and wait. It is horrible now..especially if you need to get back to work or school etc.

February 26th, 2013

mom of 5

This doctor is great! He explains things until you have an understanding. My kids kept getting unusual things that I had never heard of and this doctor has been pin point each time. Then the explaining is in plain English not doctor terms. He's great with kids.

April 11th, 2012

Dr. is so rude

I took my daughter as a walk in ....and he told me walkings are for sickness ....so rude ..

March 23rd, 2017