A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josue Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josue Vazquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josue Vazquez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josue Vazquez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Josue Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Josue Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Josue Vazquez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.