Dr. Josue Villalta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josue Villalta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2016

Amazing doctor, surgeon, and man

I've been patient of his for over twenty years and so have other family members. I wouldn't have my children if it weren't for his help over the years. He's performed many surgeries on me as I've had various problems since childhood. I can never repay him for all he's done for me. He's a brilliant and compassionate doctor, a skilled surgeon, and has immense integrity. Thank you Dr. Villalta!

April 5th, 2016

Hands down he is the most patient, caring and compassionate gynecologist that I have ever seen.

August 10th, 2015

Best Gynocologist I've ever had. He has worked hard to help me with my issues even with me being an extremely obese woman. He doesn't just blame everything on my weight & has tried to find a reason for my issues. He came to me as a recommendation by both my mother-in-law & sister-in-law.

April 30th, 2015

He is the best Doctor I have ever had.

August 25th, 2014

both patients of Dr.V

I can speak for both my daughter & myself as I know she feels the same. I went to Dr. V When I was told I had a large uterine fibroid which resulted in a total hysterectomy. I had developed necrotizing fasciitis which was a mess but he patiently nurtured me back to health. I took my daughter who was not sexually active in for pelvic pain. She was terrified, but was put to ease by his genuine conern & care. She has multiple issues and has now moved to Tennessee. She has already told me she will be coming back to Indiana for all of her feminine needs. We both trust him and today that is hard to find. His staff is wonderful, they too are caring & helpful. He & his staff are one of a skind.

August 29th, 2013

Great office , you will not find another one like it . to the unhappy comment.

To the patient who only had bad things to say about the office manager, what was your problem , no insurance???? I have been a patient for years , and she goes above to assist the pt. Maybe you show go to an office where you never speak to the staff , and are told your call will be returned within 48 hours maybe, . I THINK she is great the rock of the practice ...... and the doctor is worth waiting for . I don't know of an office where you are the only patient. and sounds like your just not a happy person, you would have been fired with that kind of comments, I love the doctor and the office manager/nurse she goes above to help the patients , I have been seeing the DOCTOR FOR 27 YEARS AND THE OFFICE MANAGER IS STILL WITH THE SAME OFFICE AND A VERY HAPPY OUT GOING LADY , A BEAUITFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT. GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. you sound like you have not respect and only think of yourself.... wow . I have never had any problems with the staff nor doctor they are a great office . !!!!!

March 9th, 2011

I have been to a lot of doctors over the years and never have I had a doctor like Dr. Villalta. He does not rush you out, he is clear and happy to answer questions. He has done 3 very succesful procedures on me. Everything you could possibily want in a doctor.

November 13th, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person.

December 29th, 2016