Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jothi Vaidyalingam
Dr. Jothi Vaidyalingam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vaidyalingam is affiliated with St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus, Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus and Orange Regional Medical CenterMiddletown Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Jothi Vaidyalingam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jothi Vaidyalingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goshen, NY.
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Goshen, NY 0.24 mi32
Dr. Gabriel Sandkovsky
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Goshen, NY 0.24 mi12
Dr. Nils Russell
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Goshen, NY 0.24 mi18