A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jotir Ramnarine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jotir Ramnarine, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnarine graduated from College of Medicine, At-Mustansiryah University (Baghdad, Iraq. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramnarine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jotir A Ramnarine MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jotir A. Ramnarine practice?
- Dr. Jotir Ramnarine has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jotir Ramnarine practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.