A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joud Dib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joud Dib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dib
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joud Dib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dib graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dib has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Buchanan County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joud Ghassoub Dib MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joud G. Dib practice?
- Dr. Joud Dib has 1 office location.
Dr. Joud Dib practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Cardiologists.