A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joud Dib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joud Dib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dib
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joud Dib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dib graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dib has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Buchanan County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joud Ghassoub Dib MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joud G. Dib practice?
- Dr. Joud Dib has 1 office location.
Dr. Joud Dib practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Cardiologists.