A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joung Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joung Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joung Ho Park MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joung H. Park practice?
- Dr. Joung Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joung Park practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Nephrologists.