A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovan Ojdrovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovan Ojdrovic, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojdrovic graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ojdrovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovan Ojdrovic MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jovan Ojdrovic practice?
- Dr. Jovan Ojdrovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Jovan Ojdrovic practices Emergency Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Emergency Physicians.