A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherenfant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherenfant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherenfant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cherenfant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant practice?
- Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant practices Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.