A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherenfant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cherenfant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant practice?
- Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jovenel Cherenfant practices Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.