A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovenia Celo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovenia Celo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovenia Celo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Celo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Celo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Celo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jovenia S. Celo practice?
Dr. Jovenia Celo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Oncologists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Pathologists.