A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovenia Celo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovenia Celo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovenia Celo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Celo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Celo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovenia Celo MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jovenia Celo practice?
- Dr. Jovenia Celo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jovenia Celo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists, Plainfield Oncologists, and Plainfield Pathologists.