A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovenia Celo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovenia Celo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Celo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovenia Celo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Celo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Celo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovenia Celo MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jovenia Celo practice?
- Dr. Jovenia Celo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jovenia Celo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists, South Plainfield Oncologists, and South Plainfield Pathologists.