A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovi Cacnio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovi Cacnio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovi Cacnio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacnio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cacnio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cacnio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans