A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovin Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovin Lombardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovin Lombardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lombardo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovin Carmyn Lombardo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jovin C. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Jovin Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jovin Lombardo practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.