A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovita Crasta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovita Crasta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crasta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crasta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovita Crasta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crasta graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crasta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Brunswick Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovita Maureen Crasta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jovita M. Crasta practice?
- Dr. Jovita Crasta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jovita Crasta practices Psychiatry near Baldwin, NY.
See Baldwin Psychiatrists.