A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovita Crasta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovita Crasta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jovita Crasta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crasta graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crasta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Brunswick Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovita Maureen Crasta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jovita M. Crasta practice?
- Dr. Jovita Crasta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jovita Crasta practices Psychiatry near Baldwin, NY.
See Baldwin Psychiatrists.