A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovita Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovita Jaber is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Jaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jovita Galang Jaber MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jovita G. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Jovita Jaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jovita Jaber practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.