A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jovita Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jovita Jaber is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Jaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jovita G. Jaber practice?
Dr. Jovita Jaber practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.