Dr. Jow-Shone Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2012
Unpleasant
I took my son in for a physical. Dr. Lee spent literally about 1 minute with us. He checked my son's heart, ears, and mouth. He asked if my son had any health problems. THAT WAS IT. No questions about his nutrition, development, growth, oral health, blood pressure, etc. In addition, when he walked into the exam room he didn't even greet us, when we were done, he never said goodbye. There was just simply no interaction. My son was treated like he was part of an assembly line. The only positive thing I can say is that his staff was friendly and helpful. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone's children.

December 10th, 2009
Failure to listen and assumptions risks children lives
When my son was an infant he had severe reflux and was put on Reglin by another doctor. The other doctors nurse was very nervous about an infant being on this medicine, thought the dr assured me it was safe. I decided to get a secound opionion and went to Dr lee. Before I could even finished explaining my concern this dr stomped out of the room and I heard him tell the nurse I was "Just looking for more medicine her baby doesn't need" I never asked for any medication I asked weather I should take my son off Reglin. Now several years later it has been proven that this medicine causes nuralogical problems(So I was very right about being nervous and seeking a secound opinion. Luckily I decided to go with my mother's instinct and take him off the medication against the Drs advice or my son may be dead or have perminant Nuralogical problems. Years later I am still discusted with this doctor. Maybe he was just having a bad day but I would never trust my childs life to someone who does not know how to listen.

October 30th, 2015