A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jowairia Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jowairia Qadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jowairia Qadri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Qadri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jowairia Qadri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jowairia Qadri practice?
- Dr. Jowairia Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Jowairia Qadri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.