Dr. Joy Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Kingsburg, CA

3.1

September 20th, 2015
saw her at the va spent a hour 10 min with me. awsome.

January 20th, 2015
Quick to diagnose. Rude behavior.

July 23rd, 2014
Not the most personable...
Dr. Rodriguez was not the most personable; straight forward and to the point. She was informative and seemed thorough, but she just didn't seem like she really cared or wanted to be there. I took my 18 month old son with me to my appointment and while he was entertained and being quiet during the whole appointment, she hardly even acknowledged him. When she walked in the room, she barely even looked up when she asked how I was doing. In fact she didn't even knock when she entered the room. Not the ideal "small town" friendly Doctor I was looking for.

March 20th, 2013
Worst Dr. EVER!!!
Dr. Rodriguez is the rudest Dr. I have ever been to. She does not want to listen to you but prefers to tell you all she "knows" and if you disagree with her she does not take your feelings into consideration. I was assigned to her because my Dr. of over 25 years retired. When I went to see her for what I believe to be a bulging disc issue she told me that most people have them even her and its no big deal. Well its a big deal to me because I have been out of work for weeks. We live in a small town and I have heard bad report after bad report about her rudeness and inability to listen. I have not heard ONE...Not even ONE good thing!!