Mar 11th, 2015

Not very personable, awkward, seemed in a hurry to leave. Short appointment. Bonus points for bring on schedule though.

Terible phone staff is the reason I left Doctor show details Terible phone staff is the reason I left Doctor
Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr. Bloch is a good Doctor however I will not return to the office and will be purposely changing my insurance because of the very rude phone/front office staff. I found the Doctor to be a good match and is located a mile from my house, I was really happy. Unfortunately, there is a very rude female that enjoys cutting you off during conversation, making is uncomfortable and unable to speak. Once she has already said NO, a few minutes later she finally discovers the purpose of the call and proceeds with short, rude behavior. The ONLY reason I will never return and tell my friends and family is because of the rude female on phone. I would never allow my staff to treat my clients like this. Very Sad to see customer service staff has very little skill to satisfy customers.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Judy H. on Nov 26th, 2013

I think Dr. Bloch is fabulous! I couldn't ask for more in a primary care physician.

by Cheryl Vaught on Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Bloch is helpful, extremely competant and gives the patient choices.