A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Burbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Burbeck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burbeck
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burbeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burbeck graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Burbeck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Carol Burbeck MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joy C. Burbeck practice?
- Dr. Joy Burbeck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joy Burbeck practices Pulmonary Disease near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and West Memphis, AR.
See Collierville Pulmonologists.