A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Burbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Burbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burbeck graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Burbeck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burbeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joy C. Burbeck practice?
Dr. Joy Burbeck practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Collierville Internists, Collierville Critical Care Practitioners, Collierville Pulmonologists, and Collierville Anesthesiologists.