A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Cavalaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Cavalaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Cavalaris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavalaris graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavalaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy G Cavalaris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joy G. Cavalaris practice?
- Dr. Joy Cavalaris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joy Cavalaris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Lake Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.