A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Church is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Church, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Church has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Allison Church MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy A. Church practice?
- Dr. Joy Church has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Church practices Family Medicine near Kennesaw, GA.
See Kennesaw Family Physicians.