A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Cuezze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Cuezze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Cuezze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuezze graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cuezze has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Eleanor Cuezze MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy E. Cuezze practice?
- Dr. Joy Cuezze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joy Cuezze practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.