A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Cuezze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Cuezze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Cuezze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuezze graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cuezze has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Eleanor Cuezze MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy E. Cuezze practice?
- Dr. Joy Cuezze has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Cuezze practices Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near KANSAS CITY, MO.
See KANSAS CITY Hospitalists, KANSAS CITY Family Physicians, KANSAS CITY General Practitioners, KANSAS CITY Internists, and KANSAS CITY Geriatric Doctors.