A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Darden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Darden is Excellent.
Dr. Darden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Jones Darden MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy J. Darden practice?
- Dr. Joy Darden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joy Darden practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Ferndale, MI.
See Detroit Internists.