A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Drass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Drass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Drass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drass graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Drass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joy Drass practice?
Dr. Joy Drass practices Pediatrics near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians.