A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Drass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Drass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Drass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drass graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Drass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Drass MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joy Drass practice?
- Dr. Joy Drass has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joy Drass practices Pediatrics near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Columbia Pediatricians.