A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane practice?
- Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.