Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane DO Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2010
Never saw her
After waiting 70 minutes, I walked out. No reason whatsoever to have to wait that long to be seen.

January 14th, 2010
Primary Physician
My daughter and I both use Dr. Cochrane as our primary physician. She is great with my daughter and is also great with answering all my questions and providing further testing when needed and just a over all an amazing doctor. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking or is not happy with their current doctor. I can not say enough good things about her as a physician.

August 28th, 2009
Great M.D.
I had a lot of difficulty in understanding my diagnosis of fibromyalgia, and had seen two other Doctors who were very quick and not very compassionate. Dr. Cochrane spent a good amount of time listening to my symptoms and explaining things to me, she ran the correct tests to diagnose and treat my condition. She has made herself available at short notice if I get sick, and always returns calls. Even though the drive is a long one to her office, I make it a point to see her as my PCP. She is very caring and a fabulous M.D. Her staff is well trained and very warm and caring. This is a wonderful physicians office!!