A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gathe-Ghermay graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gathe-Ghermay has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay practice?
- Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joy Gathe-Ghermay practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.