A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Graham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Surgery Center At Coral Springs
- Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Susan Graham MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joy S. Graham practice?
- Dr. Joy Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joy Graham practices Anesthesiology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Sarasota Anesthesiologists.