Dr. Joy Greer Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joy Greer?

Excellent review from 2 patients

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I work at NMCP. I know two women that have had excellent experience with Dr. Greer.

experience with Dr Joy Greer of NHCL ...

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Dr J. Greer works in a military setting. Very professional, but down to earth. She listens to what I have to say,always making me feel like I matter. No matter you faith or callling,,,she has a solid foundation that shows in her work. She seems to have a common bond with most all persons,a healing hand and heart. She is very quiet and and works long hours like many Dr do. Of all the Dr's I have been to, she is of the few that I feel like my privacy hasn;t been violated and feel I can talk to her about most anything. Now that she has moved, her pts are really missing her. Hopefully in her new life adventures, her new pts apppreciate her knowledge and willingness to jump in and make a difference! God bless her and her family!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2009

I was misdiagnosed and then accused of being a drug seeker on follow up appointments when I sought further help.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011