A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Harrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Connemaugh Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hosp
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Gwendolyn Harrison MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy G. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Joy Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Harrison practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Emergency Physicians and Mount Vernon Internists.