A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Henderson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Henderson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Joy Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joy Henderson practices Family Medicine near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, KS.
See Topeka Primary Care Doctors.