A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Henderson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Henderson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Joy Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Henderson practices Family Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Family Physicians.