A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Katherine Jones MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joy K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Joy Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Jones practices Psychiatry near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Psychiatrists.