A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Kreeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Kreeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreeger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kreeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreeger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kreeger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Kreeger MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Kreeger practice?
- Dr. Joy Kreeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Kreeger practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Aurora, NY.
See East Aurora Psychiatrists and East Aurora Geriatric Doctors.