A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Kreeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Kreeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreeger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kreeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreeger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kreeger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Kreeger MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Kreeger practice?
- Dr. Joy Kreeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Kreeger practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Aurora, NY.
See East Aurora Psychiatrists and East Aurora Geriatric Doctors.