Dr. Joy Leblanc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joy Leblanc?

June 11th, 2015

Great at what she does

I now have a 4 month baby and Dr. Leblanc is the best always in smiling and has a positive attitude her nurse is awesome as well. Their office is clean and everyone is very kind, it was nice when i would not have to write my name down for check in sometimes because they already knew my name :). Its nice that not just your doctor knows your name. She was great throughout my pregnancy and delivery. However she is no longer at the Broadway location she is at Webster now.

February 15th, 2015

SHE is the BEST of the BEST!!! Her nurse is PHENOMENAL as well, along with her awesome medical assistant! Just a GREAT team all together!!! She is a physician that does great in emergency situations, and always goes the extra mile. She is a physician that would be yours for life!

January 28th, 2015

Uncaring staff, does not follow up with lab results

Staff made me feel miserable and like I was an inconvenience to them. Stay away.

June 25th, 2012

Dr. Joy Paul LeBlanc - Excellent OB/GYN

I have been a patient of Dr. Joy LeBlanc's for years and she recently delivered my now 4 month old grand daughter with exceptional and outstanding gentleness. She utilized Mineral Oil to gently work and stretch the perineum, and spent special time to make ensure my daughter's first delivery was very special and memorable. I highly recommend Dr. LeBlanc to anyone, she goes above and beyond involving the dad to be and the whole family, including grand parents, in the delivery. She is absolutely awesome with outstanding and caring bedside manners. Dear Dr. Joy as you are called by my daughter. Thank you for being such a dedicated physician.

June 14th, 2011

Dr. Leblanc

Unfortunately our Insurance has changed and I don't know if we can still see Dr. Leblanc but she is by far the best Vagina doctor in Texas!!!!

March 4th, 2010

A very caring doctor

Dr. Leblanc has been my OB/GYN for nearly 6 years. She has seen me through 3 difficult pregnancies and infertility issues. She has always taken the time to make me feel comfortable and answer my questions. She never seems rushed to get to the next patient - I feel like I have her full attention for as long as I need it. The only times I've had to wait for my appointment were when she was across the street at the hospital delivering a baby. She's truly and exceptional doctor.

September 5th, 2017