A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Lilly is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lilly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lilly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Kathleen Lilly MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joy K. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Joy Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Lilly practices Psychiatry near Spring Valley, CA.
See Spring Valley Psychiatrists.