A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Jackson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Marie Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joy M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Joy Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Jackson practices Family Medicine near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Primary Care Doctors.