Dr. Joy Mcfarland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joy Mcfarland?

May 9th, 2017

I have never in my life been made to feel so bad about myself by another person, much less a doctor. She rushes you in and out because "she has other patients waiting". She criticizes you and doesn't listen to what your concerns are. I would not recommend her.

March 30th, 2016

Do not recommend

This doctor does not even examine you. For that matter she barely even looks at you. She is very condensending and not at all caring. She does not review your chart properly. And she is careless and messed up my dosing of medication!

March 5th, 2015

Favorite USC Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Mcfarland for the past 5 years plus. She has to be the most caring Doctor around and she treats each patient as if they were the only one. I and others will miss her deeply as her journey takes her into another roll of helping people. I want to thank you for all of your concern and help over the past years. I couldn't have made it with out your help,Thanks :) God bless you and I hope I get to see you again. You will always have a warm spot in my heart for you. BW

March 1st, 2010

Absolutely one of the best and most caring physicians I have ever encountered. Does not waste time but gets right to the problem. Would highly recommend.

May 17th, 2017