Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joy Nagelberg
Dr. Joy Nagelberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Far Rockaway, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Nagelberg is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Nagelberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Joy Nagelberg has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Joy Nagelberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Far Rockaway, NY.
Dr. Hylton Lightman
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Far Rockaway, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Shana Gros
Far Rockaway, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Pierrot Jeannot
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Far Rockaway, NY 0.25 mi39