A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Nielsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Nielsen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nielsen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Nielsen MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joy Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Joy Nielsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joy Nielsen practices Urology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Urologists.