Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joy Palmer
Dr. Joy Palmer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kennebunk, ME, with other offices in Saco, ME and Falmouth, ME (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Mercy Westbrook Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Joy Palmer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Joy Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennebunk, ME.
Dr. Matthew Dugan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Kennebunk, ME 0.02 mi18
Dr. Donald Burgess
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kennebunk, ME 0.05 mi27
Dr. Elaine Carlson
Kennebunk, ME 0.09 mi35