A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Paul is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Paul, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Paul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy G Paul MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joy G. Paul practice?
- Dr. Joy Paul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joy Paul practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canoga Park, CA and Harbor City, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.