A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Paul is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Paul, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Paul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy G Paul MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joy G. Paul practice?
- Dr. Joy Paul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joy Paul practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canoga Park, CA and Harbor City, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.