Dr. Joy Paul Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joy Paul?

December 31st, 2016

Dr Paul barely look at my chart and went of my emergency paper didn't exam me gave me diet to avoid kidney stone and ushered me out and said you need no follow up.

May 11th, 2016

Worst Dr Ever!

Dr. Paul is totally inept. Several months after my father suffered a stroke, Dr. Paul told him that he would have to use a catheter for the rest of his life. This determination was made without any examination or tests. When questions were asked of Dr. Paul, he had no response and appeared perplexed. My father went to another urologist whom performed the necessary tests and removed the catheter the same day. My father has experienced no problems with urination since that time.

January 30th, 2016

Rude

August 15th, 2015

May be a great surgeon but has zero interpersonal skills. Seemed to be in a rush to move on to the next "customer". Prescribed two new meds, but he did not schedule a followup appointment to assess their affect. Probably the years spent poking around in anal cavities has left the good doctor Joy-less.

June 24th, 2013

Bedside manner non-existemt

Dr. Paul may be a skilled surgeon, but when our loved one's future is at stake, we need to be fully informed and educated about their condition. Dr. Paul is always too busy to spend time with us, and after a recent surgery, he didn't even bother to check my husband's records -- just told him he was ready to be discharged from the hospital -- when he obviously was not. I am disappointed in the lack of interest and care from this doctor. His patients may just be numbers to him, but they are our hearts and lives. It only takes a few minutes to be kind. Take on less patients if you cannot give the ones you have the attention and feedback they deserve.

April 12th, 2013

Dr. Paul has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to. his last words to me when I told him I had no more questions was "whatever"... my wife was with me and we were both absolutely shocked

September 10th, 2012

could be better

office was disorganized and no one seemed to know what tests I had already be given. doctor may be very good but not a good communicator. never touched me or felt in the painful areas but told me I was fine. didn't feel like he gave my problem his full attention. I would not recommend him

September 1st, 2011

I had renal kidney carcinoma. Dr Paul and Dr Stoneburner did a remarkable job with my surgery in such a short time and notice. I thank God them with the help of God they saved my life

March 14th, 2011

Vast Urology Experience, Excellent Physician

Dr Paul is an outstanding Urologist with tremendous experience. He is very professional, spends appropriate patient time and a genuinely nice person. The only negative can be the waiting room time as he is very popular and sometimes seems overscheduled.

November 17th, 2010

great doc..

Dr.Paul will bent backwards to make sure patients get the treatment needed...

August 18th, 2017