Dr. Joy Shields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joy Shields?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Joy Shields?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016

Varicose Veins

I consulted Dr Shields for my varicose veins. I had previous surgery for a varicose vein by a different doctor and was hesitant to have surgery again, especially since my first surgery required general anesthesia. I am so glad that I saw Dr Shields and had this procedure done. My experience was very different from the first time. There was minimal discomfort, no down time, and no general anesthesia. I was able to immediately return to work and my daily routine. I would highly recommend Dr Shields and this procedure.

October 26th, 2015

Varicose Vein Treatments

July 20th, 2015

varicose veins

I am so glad I found her, wonderful bedside manor, she listens to you and feel very comfortable with her.She is very professional and knows her stuff. She has definitely made my life better. Would recommend her to anyone.

June 15th, 2015

Varicose veins and reflux gone!

Getting my varicose veins and reflux fixed by Dr. Shields was virtually painless and one of the simplest outpatient procedures you can do. Six months later I have no reflux in either leg and, the ugly varicose veins that were once there are completely gone. No more swollen legs, no more "purple toe or purple foot". I would recommend the procedure and Dr. Shields to anyone. I already have.

June 11th, 2015

I was having a lot of pain and swelling in my legs. Then I found Dr. Joy. She felt that surgery would help the pain. I am now going for my 6 month check up. I have no more pain from my veins. Anytime I called with a question Penny has taken care of it in a timely manner. Penny is a really blessing on this team.

June 4th, 2015

Bye bye, spider veins

Six months ago, Dr. Shields did a great job on the venous ablation on my legs. Three days ago, she performed a follow-up with a bit of sclerotherapy. What an incredible procedure, extremely little pain and very fast results. I had some minor bruising for two days, but now the veins look much better and are to improve even more over time!

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Shields does listen to her patients, never seems hurried. She was the first to detect my breast cancer (when I had no idea!). She properly diagnosed, saw that I received the best treatment available in a timely manner, followed up and truly cared. I am now a 5 yr. survivor. I highly recommend her as a truly caring and competent physician!!!

March 26th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Shields for over 14 years as my GYN. She is wonderful!

March 22nd, 2015

Dr. Joy Shields is outstanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist! She has always spent time with me talking about anything and everything that I may be concerned with, over and above the normal doctor /patient relationship.

March 22nd, 2015

Vein Treatment

I saw Dr. Shields for vein treatment and was pleased with the results. My legs do not tire as easily anymore and I seldom have leg cramps. Before treatment I had cramps every day. Staff was friendly and scheduling was easy with very little wait time.

March 17th, 2015

I had been seeing a wound specialist for a couple of months and my wound was not healing as the Dr wanted he referred me to Dr Sheilds after Dr Shields did some vein work that was needed my wound healed within two weeks she and her staff were wonderful and I recomend her to anyone needing any vein work done

March 13th, 2015

Varicose Veins

I had varicose vein procedure done by Dr. Shields. Results are amazing.... would highly recommend