A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Steinfeld is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Steinfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joy D. Steinfeld practice?
Dr. Joy Steinfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Little Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Hyde Park Pediatricians.