Dr. Joy Stone MD Patient Reviews

June 1st, 2016
Beware!

June 1st, 2016
Danger to Patients.....Missed multiple dignosis's
Beware of anything Dr. Stone gives you as a diagnosis. I hold her accountable for misdiagnosis and MISSING my mom's true disease'(S). She inaccurately diagnosed my mom and COMPLETELY missed a baseball size Brain Tumor, Meningioma that the Neuro team at Methodist said was the BIGGEST they had ever seen and had to have been growing for MANY years as huge as it was! She also MISSED her NASH Cirrhosis and called it Pancreatitis and better yet refused to see her after the wrong diagnosis from test she ordered for a full week. Thank God she was so incompetent as a doctor in refusing to schedule an immediate office visit as my mom was close to death with the WRONG pancreatitis diagnosis because it forced our hands to get her to Methodist. Within 12 hours we found out my mom had a Brain Tumor and NASH Cirrhosis.

May 2nd, 2016
Danger to Patients.....Missed multiple dignosis's
My mom was inaccurately diagnosed for 8 years by Dr. Stone of having CHF when it was NASH and she completely missed a 6cm by 7cm Meningioma Brain Tumor! The last visit to her the hospital did a CT scan and Dr. Stone would not direct the hospital on their inaccurate diagnosis of Pancreatitis which again was the NASH. I begged to see her immediately and she refused and even if the Pancreatitis had been correct it can be fatal but Dr. Stone was not concerned. It was only when I got my mom to IUHEALTH Methodist did we find out about the tumor and NASH. I think she is a danger to patients.

July 21st, 2010
Fantastic Doctor!
We have been with Dr. Stone for 8 years. She is thorough, caring, listens to you, works with you, and is, by far, the best doctor we have ever been to. We would highly recommend her!