inactive

Joy C Stowell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 9th, 2016
I do not recommend making an appointment with this doctor. My appointment was at 3 pm and I arrived 5 minutes early. There was a person in line in front of me and at 2:59 pm the extremely rude receptionist called me to the window to tell me that I was late and that I should have arrived 15 minutes before my actual appointment. She made me reschedule because the doctor has no tolerance for late patients (I WASN'T LATE). At 3:02 pm I was in the parking lot completely shocked about what happened. Horrible experience! Happy that they did not get my money.

February 19th, 2016
Most compassionate physician I have ever seen. She is a wonderful physician and caring human being

November 13th, 2015
Office staff is awful! Rude!!!

October 29th, 2015
Great Primary
I have been seeing Dr. Stowell for over a year now and she has always treated me like an equal; like a person and not just a patient. She's treated me with mutual respect which can be a rare trait with doctors. She's always been on top of all my medical problems (which is a lot!) and her office has always been very efficient in meeting my needs. I would recommend her 10X over. She's also willing to see me on 1-2 days notice, which is also rare.

October 6th, 2015
Very rude and not helpful at all

January 20th, 2015
wouldn't recommend!
Ive went and seen Dr. Stowell 3 times now and all three times were not good! I was forced to find a new Dr since my Dr moved offices! So the 3 times I went to see Dr. Stowell I Dont feel she wanted to listen to my needs at all! She prescribed me a medication that I decided against taking because she didn't wanna listen to my fears of taking it and cause Walgreen's told me it interfered with my birth control! I am currently looking for a new doctor and would not recommend Dr. Stowell! I have felt like every visit was a complete waste! I've never doubted a doctors decision so much as with her! If I could give negative stars I would!

July 28th, 2014
DO NOT RECOMMEND
This medical group does not take care of you if you have cancer and does not work well with hospice AT ALL!!!!!!!!! They were HORRIBLE to my Dad and I wouldn t recommend them to anyone.

February 10th, 2011
We Love Dr. Stowell
Dr. Stowell is very thorough, caring, and has good bedside manner; listens and understands.