A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Tilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tilton
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Tilton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Tilton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Elizab Tilton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Tilton practice?
- Dr. Joy Tilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Joy Tilton practices Psychiatry near Solana Beach, CA.
See Solana Beach Psychiatrists.